Sunday, October 12, 2008

August 2008

Mmm...that's some good juice!!!


Bailey is sitting on my chest while I take these pictures. We were just hanging out at Cleveland Park in Greenville during Labor Day weekend while the U.S.A. professional cycling races were being held. Each lap was about 25 miles which meant we only saw the riders once every 45 minutes or so. So, we had plenty of time to play in the park in between laps.


I had to post one more. I thought these were cute pics.


Bailey spent part of a Sunday afternoon helping me water the plants outside. Now, she loves carrying her "wa-wa can" around whenever she is outside...especially when it actually has "wa-wa" in it.


Bailey posing in her flowery dress.


She was actually trying to crawl backwards up the front porch steps in this pic.

No comments: